Wednesday, September 4, 2013

"Dear Beautiful Brown-Skinned Girl..." by Miss Sierra Leone USA 2013

Dear Beautiful Brown-Skinned Girls and Women

Miss Sierra Leone USA 2013-2014 Ruby B. Johnson
My dear brown-skinned girls and women, YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL. You are worthy. You are intelligent. You are good enough. Love the curls in your hair. Love your complexion. Love your body. Love yourself naturally. Love yourself. You're born with a purpose. Reach for excellence and nothing less.
Miss Sierra Leone USA 2012-2014 Ruby B. Johnson
My dear beautiful brown-skinned girls and women: BELIEVE IN YOURSELF. When you believe in yourself, the world will believe in you. You are smart. You are born with substance. Dream and dream big! Remember to make those dreams a reality.











Miss Sierra Leone USA 2013-2014 Ruby B. Johnson


My dear beautiful brown-skinned girl, SHINE BRIGHT! Never dull your shine for somebody else. You are born to be a star. You are created to be powerful. Always wear your invisible crown proudly. You are royalty.












My dear beautiful brown-skinned girls and women, 
I LOVE YOU!!!

Yours Sincerely,
Ruby.


Ruby B. Johnson,
Your Miss Sierra Leone USA.

Like my Facebook Page & Follow me on Twitter (@MissSaloneUSA)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...