Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Miss Sierra Leone USA Media Watch: Afrikan Goddess Media

Hello world!!!

Hope your week has been nothing less than fantastic, if not, I hope it starts to be! Today, I have the pleasure of sharing an article that was published by Afrikan Goddess Media about me for their August Issue. I absolutely love the article, the AG team, and the so sweet editor-in-chief of this publication. The AG team is comprised of dynamic women, and I truly admire their knowledge, talents, and passion for life. I was honored to be their January 2012 Afrikan Goddess because of the work I do with my non-profit, When You Believe Foundation, Inc. Now I am truly humbled that they have done another feature on me with regards to my reign as Miss Sierra Leone USA.

Read the full article here!



Ruby B. Johnson,
Your Miss Sierra Leone USA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...