Friday, November 16, 2012

Miss Sierra Leone USA on #SaloneVotes2012

Hello world!!!

It's Election Day (Nov. 17) in my beautiful country, the Republic of Sierra Leone. During this time I pray that God takes control of all activities, and all things will fall place through Christ. I am grateful to the Almighty that the country has the opportunity to be a democratic nation that can vote for its civil servants, this is something that some communities and countries cannot boast of, so I hope eligible citizens will make use of their rights today. 
May the best men and women leaders win, and I wish them God's many blessings during their time of service in the years to come. I pray that God will keep them focused and will work together for the development and welfare of our great nation. Salon na wi yon.

God bless, Mama Salone and her children!!!


Ruby B. Johnson
Your Miss Sierra Leone USA


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...