Thursday, January 31, 2013

#ThrowbackThursday: Miss Freetown USA and Tiny Miss Freetown USA at the Junior Miss Sierra Leone USA Pageant



Hello world!!!

Hope all is well with you and yours. I'm doing well, thanks be to God! While I was Miss Freetown USA, I served as a volunteer at the Junior Miss Sierra Leone USA 2012 Pageant (candidates competed for the titles of Precious Miss, Tiny Miss, Little Miss, Junior Miss, Pre-Teen Miss, and Teen Miss).
Tiny Miss Freetown USA 2012 and Miss Freetown USA 2012
I'm pictured here with the beautiful and sweet, Miss Paris. She was Miss Freetown in her division (Tiny Miss), and did an excellent job in all segments throughout the event. I remember watching her on stage during the Afrikana segment of the show dressed in raffia; green, white, and blue beads; she also came with props (calabash, cotton tree-shaped fan, coconut). While explaining the symbol of all her props, one of my favorite lines was when she held up the coconut and said "dis na kokonat, di wata swiiiiiit"

Ruby B. Johnson,
Your Miss Sierra Leone USA

Like my Facebook Page & Follow me on Twitter (@MissSaloneUSA)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...