Thursday, January 3, 2013

#ThrowbackThursday - Miss Sierra Leone USA is a Murraydeen Graduate

Hello world!!!
Hope you and yours had a wonderful time during the Holidays. I had a great time and was surrounded by my loved ones, thanks be to God. Happy New Year and I pray that 2013 will be a year of success, love, and progress for all of us. Remember to reach for excellence and nothing less. Now, back to the subject of this post: #throwbackthursday
Rocking my yellow and navy blue...and of course the white socks and shoes

This little light of Murray Deen, I'm going to let it shine...LET IT SHINE ALL THE TIME!!! 


I am a PROUD alumna of THE Murraydeen Preparatory School. Red is my favorite color (not just because my name is Ruby), so I loved being part of Nelson Williams House. Hurray for Nelson!!! Marching during Thanksgiving, receiving lots of prizes at Prizegiving, and being Red House's representative for "late for school" at Sports were some of my favorite memories at this school. Shoutouts to Mrs. Grace Williams, Mrs. Letitia Harding, Mrs. Christiana Scott, Mr. Abass Kamara (my lesson teacher in class 6), Mrs. Acelia Smith, Mr. Younghai, Mr. Clarke, and Mr. Jonathan Bundu (my favorite drama teacher)!!!

Ruby B. Johnson,
Your Miss Sierra Leone USA


Follow me on twitter (@MissSaloneUSA) &  Like my Facebook Page

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...