Monday, December 16, 2013

Media Alert - Miss Sierra Leone USA Reflects on 2013 Mining Internship in Kono: The Good, The Bad, and The Frustrations

Hello world!!!

I hope you and yours are doing well. I'm doing fantastic, thanks to the Almighty. Please take a few minutes and read the article I wrote about my experience at Koidu Limited - Part of Octea Mining in Kono District, Sierra Leone this past summer on The Network For Change blog. After reading, please feel free to share your feedback, comments, or questions with me via one of my social media outlets. Thank you. To read the full article, click on this link
Click on link below to read the full article

Ruby B. Johnson,
Your Miss Sierra Leone USA.

Like my Facebook Page
Follow me on Twitter @MissSaloneUSA
Follow me on Instagram @MissSierraLeoneUSA

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...