Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Miss Sierra Leone USA Advocates for Peace, Unity, and Justice in Sierra Leone

Hello world!!!

I wanted to share this awesome video I came across. It promotes peace, unity, and non-violence in Sierra Leone. As a music lover, I truly believe in the power of music in conveying a message. I think this is a great collaboration by the Sierra Leonean artists/politicians/citizens in promoting a violence-free nation, especially during this time of presidential elections. I love the diversity shown in the song/video as well, especially showcasing the various Sierra Leonean languages and culture. It's also got a great beat to it. I hope you will get the message, as I did, and also pass it on to all native Sierra Leoneans and those in the diaspora. Say no to violence. Promote peace, unity, and justice for all.




Ruby B. Johnson,
Your Miss Sierra Leone USA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...