Friday, July 26, 2013

Where in the world is Miss Sierra Leone USA Ruby B. Johnson???

Hello world!!!

Hope you and yours are doing well. I've been doing fantastic, and grateful to the Almighty for all the blessings and lessons. So...where in the world is your Miss Salone USA??? Well, she's been living and working in Sierra Leone!!! I am currently doing an internship with Koidu Limited (part of Octea Mining), working in Koidu, Kono. Read more about my internship in this news article that was published couple weeks ago.
Due to my busy schedule with this internship, I am currently unable to actively blog. However, I've been trying my best in updating everyone about my time in Sierra Leone on my facebook page. I've been taking pictures showcasing the beauty of Sierra Leone's landscape, culture, and her people; there's a story for every picture that I post, so check them out on the page. As Miss Sierra Leone USA, promoting tourism and showcasing the greatness of Salone is part of my job description. Therefore, I encourage you to Like the page and keep up with your Miss Salone USA while she's in Salone. Here are some pictures below of my time so far:
Miss Sierra Leone USA 2013-2014 Ruby B. Johnson with new friends at Kroo Town Road Market in Freetown
Vendor and her beautiful setup at Kroo Town Road Market in Freetown, Sierra Leone
Kroo Town Road Market in Freetown, Sierra Leone
Mr. Amadu Bah, Butcher at Kroo Town Road Market in Freetown, Sierra Leone
Miss Sierra Leone USA 2013-2014 Ruby B. Johnson at Lakka Beach
Little Mr. Sierra Leone Ralph and Miss Sierra Leone USA 2013-2014 Ruby B. Johnson
Salone Cuisine: Kasada bred, fray fish, en grevi (cassave bread, fried fish, and gravy)
Miss Sierra Leone USA 2013-2014 Ruby B. Johnson eating kasada bred in Waterloo
Beauties of Sierra Leone: Rokel River under Rogbere Bridge
Miss Sierra Leone USA 2013-2014 Ruby B. Johnson in Makeni, Bombali District, Sierra Leone
Ruby B. Johnson - Mining & Minerals Engineer, and Miss Sierra Leone USA 2013-2014
Beauties of Sierra Leone: Mountain View of Five Mile

Fambul den, this is Salone!!!

Ruby B. Johnson,
Your Miss Sierra Leone USA.

Like my Facebook Page & Follow me on Twitter (@MissSaloneUSA)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...