Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Miss Sierra Leone USA Debuts on PageantLive

Hello world!!!

I've been doing a few media work the past few weeks. This past Saturday, I did a short interview on the Cool J and Sata Wurie Show on SLMTV Radio. Yesterday evening I had the opportunity to join the conversation on PageantLive. I spoke some about why I decided to get involved with the Miss Sierra Leone USA Women's Leadership and Scholarship Pageant, my platform, When You Believe Foundation, modeling experience, and many more. PageantLive is an online show in which titleholders discuss various topics related to pageantry. The ladies were all fantastic and I learned some interesting stuff from them, especially for a rookie like me in pageants. The setting was casual and it was very friendly and encouraging.

At the end of the show, I created a short PSA as MSLUSA 2012. I love the production and message I conveyed, but looking at the video I have some things I need to work on in my presentation.

Here's the video:

I plan to take part in more episodes to come. Here is the full broadcast of this week's show. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did! My interview starts at 00:21:38

Have a great day!!!


Ruby B. Johnson
Your Miss Sierra Leone USA 2012



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...