Thursday, July 19, 2012

Miss Sierra Leone USA Interviewed on Leap of Faith Show

Hello world!!!

Yesterday morning, I was interviewed on the Leap of Faith show with Stubbs. The interview was at 7:30am, and I got up very early at 5am and headed to Washington, DC. I'm still trying to get used to getting up early and traveling to longer distances nationally since being crowned Miss Sierra Leone USA. Although it seemed very early for me and on little sleep, I looked forward to the interview. I met Stubbs a month ago at the Afrikan Goddess Awards, she took lots of interest in my work with girls and women, and invited me to her show.
On air interview on the Leap of Faith show
Me and Stubbs during the interview break
The Leap of Faith show is an online internet-based show that showcases gospel music, as well as promotes organizations and people that contribute to society's betterment. My interview was primarily focused on my work with girls and women. My interview lasted for 2 hours and talked about anything and everything. Stubbs asked me questions about what motivated me to start When You Believe Foundation, how relevant is faith to me in my daily endeavors and creating a platform about believing, managing my time with my busy schedule as a public figure and a full-time student, importance of networking, difference between living in the countries (Sierra Leone, Nigeria, and United States) I've lived in, seeking help when in need, women's body image and self-esteem, Womentorship Program, my MSLUSA personal platform, faith in God, Body Confident, Beautiful Me, importance of women's empowerment, life's challenges, etc.

Stubbs was such a phenomenal host, and is a woman whose spirit is full love and joy. She created a very comfortable atmosphere for me, helped me have a great experience, and gave me a beautiful start to my morning. May God continue to bless and enrich her personal and professional life. From my experience as a guest, I highly recommend many to get in touch with her and get featured on her show. It's a very encouraging and empowering outlet to promote businesses, events, artists, etc. Please stay logged in and listen to the Leap of Faith Network all day and everyday!!!

Find out more about the Leap of Faith Network:



Ruby B. Johnson
Your Miss Sierra Leone USA



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...