Saturday, July 14, 2012

[July 14] Miss Sierra Leone USA Weekend Update!!!

Hello world!!!

Hope your weekend is off to a great start! This weekend, I am in New Jersey attending Krio Descendant Union Northeast's Heritage Weekend. Tonight will be a banquet/dance, and there's a thanksgiving service and picnic tomorrow. This weekend's theme is "Cam leh wi ep wisef" in krio, which means "Let's unite and help each other." I am very excited to attend this event because Krio Descendants Union Global was my official sponsor for the Miss Sierra Leone USA Pageant. I look forward to meeting the members and to show them gratitude for their continuous support in my journey to the MSLUSA crown. KDU has shown me lots of support, and since arriving in NJ I have received nothing less than hospitality and warmth. I look forward to a great weekend.

Here are some photos of the view in my hotel room, and I got cupcakes (which was very yummy). Thank you, KDU!!!

TUNE IN ALERT!!!
This Wednesday, I will be the special guest on the Leap of Faith show hosted by Stubbs. Please log in and listen to my interview live. Topics will include being MSLUSA 2012, When You Believe Foundation, and many more.

Here's the promo video for my interview:

Have a great weekend!!!

Ruby B. Johnson
Your Miss Sierra Leone USA 2012




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...